Translate

Monday, February 27, 2017

1. Quick Programming Ideas

Make Way For Duckling


After I read the book Make Way For Duckings to the children I would talk about the rhyming words of the ducklings names. Then we would talk about how the duckling came out of the egg and elaborate the stages of the life cycle. The activity with the children would be making a picture of the ducklings with Mr. and Mrs.  Mallard swimming. I found in the party supplies at Hobby Lobby stores on the Baby Shower section they have yellow ducks for cupcake toppers. I cut them in the middle and take out the tooth pick and use booth side to make my picture of the eight ducklings and the adult mallard ducks with the kids hand using tempera paint. Tempera paint does not have to be used if you found it to be very messy it can also be drawn to the paper or traced. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_75swunmSL0




No comments:

Post a Comment